Enrollment for Returning Students
Welcome back! We are thrilled that you will be continuing your studies at NMS.
Have your NMS account login and password handy and follow these instructions to enroll:
Individual Lessons for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
- Click here to log in to your NMS account.
- If you have an outstanding balance, it must be resolved before you can continue.
- Follow the instructions to complete an Academic Year Lessons Request. Be sure to indicate Academic Year & location, plus your three preferences for day/time and your payment preferences.
- Student Services will contact you for placement and payment.
- If you choose to pay via payment plan, a deposit is required at the time of enrollment, along with a 3% payment plan fee. The balance will be paid over monthly installments through March 15.
- Lessons may begin after the initial payment is received.
Priority Re-Enrollment for the Academic Year (June 1-15)
- For your convenience, returning students are automatically re-enrolled for the next academic year’s individual lessons. Priority Re-Enrollment emails are sent on or before June 1 with instructions to ensure you secure a spot in your teacher’s studio.
- If you choose to re-enroll after June 15, please follow the instructions above under Individual Lessons for the 2020-2021 Academic Year.
- Students receiving financial aid will receive specific instructions regarding Priority Re-Enrollment from our Financial Aid Coordinator.
Individual Lessons for the Summer
- In the spring, look for an email from us with a link to the summer enrollment form.
- Complete the form, noting the number of lessons you wish to schedule. Be sure to check with your teacher ahead of time regarding their availability.
- Student Services will contact you for payment. Payment for summer lessons must be made in full at the time of enrollment. If you have an outstanding balance, it must be resolved before you can continue.
- There are no makeup times or refunds for scheduled summer lessons.
Classes, Ensembles, Workshops, and Summer Programs
- You can browse our classes and core ensembles here and then enroll online.
- If you are interested in creating a custom ensemble, please contact us so we can build it for you.
Financial Aid for Lessons, Classes, and Ensembles
Please read our Financial Aid page for information about how to apply for financial aid.
Please email [email protected] for instructions regarding re-enrollment in ATLAS.
Please email [email protected] for instructions regarding re-enrollment in Preschool.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance enrolling.