We make financial aid available to those with demonstrated need. The amount of aid awarded is based on household income and family size. Continued aid is dependent upon regular attendance and ongoing demonstrated need.
We strongly encourage applicants to submit their materials as soon as applications are available, as our financial aid funds are limited. Our financial aid applications open on the following dates:
To apply for financial aid for the Summer, Priority Re-Enrollment, or the Academic Year:
- If you are new to NMS, please contact us to learn more about our programs and determine the right fit for you.
- Click here to submit your $50 application deposit (requires a credit card).
- Submit a copy of the first two pages of your most recent tax return to our Financial Aid Coordinator, Tanya Louis. You may upload a PDF on the application form, email the pages to [email protected], or mail them to: Financial Aid, Neighborhood Music School, 100 Audubon Street, New Haven, CT 06510.
- Complete our 2021-2022 Financial Aid Application.
- Please complete a separate online application for each student.
Questions? Please contact us.