Fun. Creative. Child-centered. Adaptive. Magical. Supportive. Wacky!
AUDUBON ARTS 2023
Children in grades K-12 participate in age-based groups, accompanied by warm and supportive counselors who work with the children throughout the day. Enjoying activities designed to encourage self-expression and creativity, each group has drama, dance, music, art, movement, and outside time every day. Under the guidance of our experienced artistic staff, their work culminates in performances of one-of-a-kind musical theatre shows!
** NEW! **
We are so excited to announce a brand new opportunity for high schoolers! Our Theatre Group will now have an Onstage track and an Offstage track! Both tracks work together for most of each day, and will have time throughout to work within their tracks.
Onstage: Participants who wish to act, sing, and dance in front of an audience will sign up for the Onstage track. Between auditions, rehearsals, and dress run throughs, all 6 weeks are necessary, so the Onstage track is a Full Session option only.
Offstage: Participants who wish to work behind the scenes on the technical aspects of the production (costumes, props, set, light, sound, front of house) will sign up for the Offstage track. There is much to do - creating plans and designs, building all elements, and running the show - so participants can choose to attend either Session 1, Session 2, or the Full 6-week session.
Our Theatre Group will once again stage a full book musical, with two evening showings of their production. Theatre Group’s 2023 show will be The Prom, winner of the Drama Desk Award for Best Musical.*
- Session 1 (3 weeks): June 26 - July 14
- Session 2 (3 weeks): July 17 - August 4
- Full Session (6 weeks): June 26 - August 4
- Please note that we are closed on Tuesday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
- Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Extended care options are available on a drop-in basis before and after regular program hours. Please see below for hours and fees.
Daily Dose of Fun!
Hours and Fees
Program Fees for All Groups:
- Session 1 (3 weeks, June 26 - July 14): $1,330
- Session 2 (3 weeks, July 17 - August 4): $1,395
- Full Session (6 weeks, June 26 - August 4): $2,453
- 6-week rate is 10% less than the combined fees of Sessions 1 & 2!
Regular Program Hours for All Groups:
- Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Extended Care Hours and Fees:
- Early Drop Off: 8:15 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.: $5 per day
- Extended Day: 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: $20 per day
We offer 5% off Audubon Arts tuition when a family registers two or more siblings.
Deposit and Payment Plan:
A $300 deposit is due at the time of enrollment, with the remaining payments due in installments (March 15 and April 15). A modest 3% finance charge is applied to all payment plans at NMS. If you choose to pay in full at the time of enrollment, there is no finance charge.
Charitable contributions allow us to offer limited financial aid to those who demonstrate a need. The amount of aid awarded is based on household income, family size, and financial obligations, and is limited by the availability of NMS resources. Financial aid does not pay for tuition in full. Applications are kept confidential and must be updated annually. To apply for financial aid, please first enroll your child in the appropriate group, then contact Audubon Arts Director Anne Tubis at 203-624-5189 x31 or email@example.com for the financial aid application.
If your preferred session or group is full when you try to enroll, place your child on the waiting list. This helps us determine if new groups can be opened. There is no cost or obligation, and when spots become available, we will offer them to those on the waiting list in the order in which they joined.
Refund Policy for Audubon Arts
The required deposit of $300 and all other tuition fees paid are fully refundable through April 30, 2023. All fees minus the $300 deposit are refundable through May 14. All fees become fully non-refundable and non-transferable after May 14.
How to Enroll
2023 Priority Enrollment Periods:
- February 1, 10:00 a.m.: Priority for those enrolled in Summer 2022 and siblings
- February 8, 10:00 a.m.: Priority for currently enrolled NMS students and siblings
- February 15, 10:00 a.m.: Open enrollment for everyone
Enroll into Current Grade:
- Grades K-5 – children currently in Kindergarten and Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Grades 6-8 – children currently in Grades 6, 7, and 8
- Grades 9-12 – children currently in Grades 9, 10, 11, and 12