By connecting academics to artistic production, ATLAS challenges their students to examine the human experience,
so that they can shape their own.
LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT MIDDLE SCHOOL EXPERIENCE?
At ATLAS Middle School, small cohorts of students experience a safe, supportive learning environment with room to question, experiment, change, and grow.
ATLAS is the school for families who want their children to:
- be intellectually challenged, creatively inspired, and emotionally supported
- belong to a small, loving learning community
- thrive in high school and beyond as independent thinkers
"Our daughter has had an amazing year and we are so grateful to all of the staff for making ATLAS even better than we hoped"
"I think you and your colleagues are doing a tremendous job and I cannot overstate how fortunate [we] feel that he is in your school. Now more than ever"
ATLAS VIRTUAL STUDENT ROUNDTABLE
For Prospective Students (Rising 6th and 7th Graders)
Want to learn more about ATLAS? Join us for games and conversation
with current students!
- Monday, September 21, 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 13, 4:00 pm
- Thursday, November 12, 4:00 pm
VIRTUAL PARENT INFORMATION NIGHT
For Prospective Parents
Join us for a brief presentation about ATLAS, and come with any
questions you have!
- Tuesday, October 13, 7:00 pm
- Thursday, November 12, 7:00 pm