FEED YOUR SOUL AND MIND WHILE YOU PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING.
TAKE MUSIC, DANCE, DRAMA AND FILM LESSONS WITH ONE OF THE LEADING COMMUNITY ARTS SCHOOLS IN THE COUNTRY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
When you sign up for a 4-Pack of lessons, your first lesson is free!
Get a 4-pack of 30-minute lessons for $133.50 (the price of 3 lessons)
- - - - - - - - - -
Neighborhood Music School (NMS) is the largest non-profit community arts organization in Connecticut and one of the 10 largest in the country. Founded in 1911 as part of the settlement house movement serving new immigrants to New Haven, NMS now serves more than 2,500 students from 80+ cities and towns annually. Students of all ages receive individual and group instruction in music, dance and drama and participate in over 100 weekly ensembles. NMS also houses a certified arts-integrated preschool, an arts-based middle school, summer programs and provides financial aid and tuition support for more than 500 students each year.
How It Works
- Fill out the short inquiry form to your right. Our Student Services team will respond to you within 24 hours to complete your registration and connect you to your instructor.
- Take your lessons online from the comfort of your home. Our experienced instructors will help you meet your goals and will inspire you to succeed.
- After completing your four-pack, you will have the opportunity to purchase more lessons to gain the skills you've always wanted.
- Boast to your friends about all you have accomplished during the shutdown!
- Drama & Film
- and more...
Why Choose NMS
Lessons are available for all ages and skill levels
Student-centered teaching - we teach toward our students' interests and goals
Gain access to free theory classes and online recitals when you sign up for lessons
Join our network of accomplished, caring faculty that will inspire, encourage and support you
NMS provides ongoing educational support to help you get the most from online instruction and help you attain your goals
What people are saying about NMS Online Learning
"When overhearing the lesson I was brought to tears...maybe a combination of the sweet music, hearing Istvan’s (the teacher) gentleness, and seeing my teen open up, and connect ...and for a moment all the stress of these days lifts and it is just this simple, beautiful moment. Already looking forward to next week."
- Parent of student taking online lessons