Through the NMS Online Learning program students from across the country can enjoy exceptional music lessons from the comfort of their home!
How does it work?
Four Simple Steps:
- Technology Check – do you have a computer with working microphone and camera and a broadband internet connection?
- Instrument and Curiosity Check – do you already have an instrument in good working order? Are you ready to sing, play, act or read music better?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your FREE 30 minute introductory lesson with an exceptional instructor.
If the lesson was a success, sign up for a six-week lesson package, or simply continue for the rest of the academic year in weekly or every-other-week lessons.
We can’t wait to start working with you!
Online 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute lessons are available in:
- Voice (classical, musical theater, jazz and pop)
- Guitar (classical, flamenco, folk)
- General Music Reading
- Music theory
- Ableton Live
Six-week online lesson packages are perfect for the student looking to: prepare for a school concert / talent show / school musical prepare for an audition/play for a loved one’s wedding/ brush up on a favorite piece/ clarify musical technique/ write a song.
Composition – Summer
A class that focuses on the idea of “song” by exploring what creates a good melody and/or text, in any style. Learn the basics of structure, Focus on simple performances, and workshopping of ideas.
Computers and Music Bootcamp
Start your music production journey now! Get your laptop and CPU going with a music recording program, learn how to hook it up to a keyboard, and play around with free music software and plugins.