Welcome to ASAP Connected!
We are thrilled to announce that we are transitioning from our current registration and billing platform (ActiveNet) to a wonderful new system (ASAP Connected) – a long-awaited, welcome change that will provide clarity, ease of use, and superior functionality to you, our valued families, and to our hard-working staff.
We have created accounts for all of our current students and families, so we encourage you to log in and take a look around. Once in your account, please confirm that all your family’s contact information is accurate, and provide any necessary updates. Just a few minutes doing this info check will help us serve you better. Thank you in advance!
NOTE: Some menu items or classes are still “under construction” so are inactive at this time. We expect summer classes, ensembles and individual instruction inquiries to go live on May 1. Priority Enrollment information will be emailed soon – keep an eye out!
- LOGIN: Access your ASAP portal here- https://register.asapconnected.com/Login.aspx?org=4641.
- EMAIL/USER NAME: Your user name is the email address from your ActiveNet account.
You’ll find the following tools available in your account:
- FAMILY INFO: Maintain important information for all family members in the “My Personal Info” tab. Be sure to update: emails, emergency contacts, birthdays, schools, etc. The Primary Account Holder is the person who is responsible for billing. This can be changed within the “My Personal Info” tab, too.
- BILLING INFO: Here you can view all invoices and payment schedules for your family, and view/edit your credit card or e-check details.
–> NOTE: If you click on the Invoices tab, you may see an enrollment carried over from this academic year. All those balances are marked as PAID in ANET, however, If you see a “pay now” notification or still have an outstanding balance for activity in 2016-2017, contact our office at 203-624-5189.
- ACTIVITIES: See enrollments for all family members on one page! Here you can also request changes to Private Lesson schedules.
- WAIVERS: Check this section to be sure you are up to date with NMS waivers and policies. Please visit our new Fee & Payment Plans and Policies pages to view recent updates.
We are confident this new system will provide a better experience all around. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through the updates and myriad details involved in a transition of this magnitude.
Please reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 203-624-5189 with any questions! We hope you are as excited as we are about this new and improved system! We look forward to seeing you soon.